Dr. Troy P. Noonan, MD, PA
Mental Health Management Group, Owner
I have served patients in private practice in the Tampa Bay area since 2001. For more than 20 years, I have developed a reputation for positive outcomes by treating thousands of adults, children, and adolescents for various conditions that require psychiatric care. I have expanded my practice, improving appointment availability and options for affordable care. My team at Mental Health Management Group are hand-picked psych-certified practitioners with the same passion I have for personalized quality care and mental wellness.
- M.D., Medical Doctor from Finch University at the Chicago Medical School
- American Psychiatric Association and the Florida Psychiatric Society Member.
- General Psychiatry Residency at the University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine.
- A.A. earned a child Fellowship at USF College of Medicine
- Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology and Board Eligible in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Bachelor of Science degree from Tulane University
Style: I work with you, listen to your concerns, and explain the treatment options and side effects – so that together we develop a medical plan that makes you feel your best. I provide open and honest dialogue to help you find the right treatment plan and have a proven track record of success.
Teaching Experience: Since 2002, I have lectured students working on social work degrees on the uses of psychotropic drugs in children, adolescents, and adults. I have also lectured USF medical students on general and child psychiatry basics and consulted with medical students on case conferences that deal with complicated child and adolescent cases. I was the Chief Resident of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry at USF’s Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Medicine and have served as a Medical Student Stress Prevention Counselor.
Dr. Noonan treats patients with the following:
- Attention Deficit Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Delusional Disorder
- Disruptive, impulse control, and conduct disorder
- Dissociative Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Gender Dysphoria
- Intellectual Disability
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Specific Learning Disorder
- Tourette’s and Tick Disorders
Dr. Noonan’s private practice and Mental Health Management Group are located at 1119 Nikki View Drive, Brandon, FL 33511.
The office telephone number is (813) 657-7022