Christopher Miller PA-C, CAQ – Psychiatry
- Board-certified Physician Assistant (PA) from South University Tampa, Florida.
- Board-certified Added Qualification (CAQ) in Psychiatry.
- Certified NeuroStar Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Treatment Clinician.
- Ketamist Director, providing in-office treatment and quality patient care for adults.
Specialization: I provide diagnostic mental health evaluations and medication management for patients with ADHD, depression, anxiety, and other behavioral disorders in adults, children, and adolescents. Through my previous work in internal medicine, I have worked with and provided compassionate care to chronically ill patients with complex conditions such as heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, obesity, and lung disease. Because behavioral health problems such as depression often occur with other medical conditions, I am sensitive to patients’ needs for mental health support when combined with other illnesses.
Style: I am easy to talk to and responsive to each patient’s unique situation. I adapt the consultation to listen without forming personal opinions and provide recommendations specific to each person. I always enjoy seeing patients’ positive changes and how their continued improvement affects their future work, school, relationships, and family.
Biography: I joined the Mental Health Management Group in August 2022. Before joining Dr. Troy Noonan’s team, I received a Master of Science in Physician Assistance in 2020 from South University Tampa. I worked as an Internal Medicine Specialist in Outpatient Services at Advent Health, Multispecialty in Riverview, Florida.
Websites I recommend and use in my practice:
Books I recommend and are available on Amazon:
- Ketamine Treatment for Depression by Dr. Stephen J. Hyde
- Overcoming Anxiety and Depression on the Autism Spectrum: A Self-help Guide Using CBT by Lee E Wilkinson